Speeding | Drink Driving | Drug Driving
Gold Coast Traffic Lawyers
All traffic offences, whether they are drink driving, drug driving offences, or even speeding offences, should be taken seriously. Traffic matters are taken very seriously by the Courts and the penalties and potential consequences of these offences can be devastating. You may face significant fines or even be sentenced to imprisonment. Many traffic offences include mandatory minimum licence disqualification periods which could result in inability to care for your family or loves ones or the loss of your employment, depending on what you do for a living.
Drink Driving Lawyers Gold Coast
- Drink Driving
- Drug Driving
- Unlicensed or Disqualified Driving
- Traffic Infringements
- Vehicle Impoundments
- Special Hardship Order Applications
- Work Licence Applications (section 87 applications)
DUI Lawyers Gold Coast
- How long will I lose my licence for?
- How much will be the fine be?
- Could I go to jail?
- Will I have to have an interlock fitted to my car once I get my licence back?
- Can I get a work licence?
- Is it worth fighting my case?
If you have been charged with a traffic offence don’t leave it to chance.
Contact Howden Saggers your experienced Gold Coast Traffic Lawyers today.
No matter the issue, we are on your side.